Monday, January 16, 2012

Motivational Posters...Create Your Own

I thought I'd share one of my "oldie but goodie" web tools....The Motivational Poster generator on Big Huge Labs. Motivational Posters can inspire your students to think. I don't mean because they see one that you created and they ponder about what it says. I mean make them think and create their own. Have a student take a picture using the digital camera and import it into the Motivational Poster generator on Big Huge Labs. Then have them create an inspirational quote to accompany the picture. If you don't have access to using digital cameras with your students, use Creative Commons to find copyright friendly images. This inspirational poster was created using a picture that I took at the Highlands Institute near San Francisco, CA during the summer of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment