Saturday, January 14, 2012

Photo Effects...This is Great!


Photography is a passion for me and I love to revisit "old" pictures that I have taken and find ways to make them "new." Mess My Photo allows me to do just that. From the site...
MessMyPhoto is an Art Editor. Select any of your favorite photos from your computer or Facebook and apply artistic effects. We've got a lot of them. MessMyPhoto is easy and fun to play with. MessMyPhoto is FREE. NO Registration required. NO Downloads required. At the core of MessMyPhoto, are Artelligent Non Photorealistic Image Processing routines which convert you memories into artistic master pieces. MessMyPhoto Art Editor is easy to use and provides basic photo editing features like Rotate, Zoom, Invert Colors, Undo Effects. All of these above exclusive Art Effects.



 I took this picture at the Houston Zoo. 

 Same picture with "nationalize" feature.

There are many artistic features that may be applied to change your photo. Once created you can save it or share it. Check it out. Really a neat web tool and it's free!



No comments:

Post a Comment